What information do we collect?
• When you buy something in our online store, as part of a purchase / sale transaction, we collect information such as your: name, phone number, address and email address.
• When you browse our site, we automatically receive information about the device's IP address, the Internet browser and the operating system.
• Email marketing: if you give us permission, we can send you emails relating to the work of our online store, product launches, and other updates related to the store.
• If you do not want to receive emails from us, we can remove your email address from the mailing list. It is possible to do this through an incoming email from us or through our employee, by filling out the application for waiver in writing.
How do we get permission from you to collect information?
• When you give us personal information in the online store (for example, you enter information about your credit card, make an order, choose a delivery option, or return a purchased item), we assume that you agree that we collect your personal information.
• If we need personal information for something other than for the activities mentioned above, for example, for marketing, we will ask for your permission for this, or we will give you the opportunity to refuse to provide information.
How can you prevent us from using your data?
• After you have given us permission to use your information, or, for example, you have agreed to receive the email newsletter, you can alter your permission. You can withdraw your consent to our right to contact you, collect, use or disclose information about you. You can revoke your consent by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We have the right to disclose your personal information in the event that it is necessary to do so by law or if you violate our confidentiality agreement.
Where do we save the information we collect?
• The platform of the online store is Shopify Inc. .. Shopify Inc. offers us a platform for an online store where we sell products and services to you.
• Collected information about customers is stored in the information system of Shopify, in the database for storing data of the online store Shopify. Your data is safe because it is protected by a firewall. More information about this can be found here.
How do we protect visitor data from our online store?
• To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the best practices in this area to ensure that your personal data is not compromised, misused, accessed or disclosed, altered or destroyed.
• If you enter information about your credit card when making a payment, the transfer of such data is encrypted using SSL technology. We comply with the requirements of PCI-DSS and we use other generally accepted standards.
• Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or service provider sends from your computer through a browser to the storage locations (if you enable this feature). Cookies allow a site or service provider to identify a visitor using the browser, and also collect certain types of information. Cookies, for example, help the site store and process items left in the shopping cart.
• We use information from cookies for better targeted marketing.
• You can learn more about the cookies of the online shopping platform Shopify here.
Third-party services and links
• Under normal circumstances, third-party operators collect, use and disclose customer information only to the extent that their needs are met. This allows the best use of the provided third party operator services.
• However, some third-party operators, such as payment service providers and other financial operators, use their own privacy statements. For the use of payment transactions, we must provide the necessary information for successful transactions. The information provided to payment service providers is processed in accordance with third-party data confidentiality clauses.
• We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy practices of our third-party services and how they use your personal information.
• Please note that some service providers may be located in other jurisdictions than you are dealing with in our online store. If you decide to use the services of a third party who is in a different jurisdiction than the online store, your information can be used in a zone covered by other jurisdictions.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
• We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time, for this, please, always revise this paragraph from time to time. When this privacy statement is subject to clarifications or changes, they will immediately take effect in our online store. If significant changes are made to the privacy statement, we will notify you of the changes on our website.
• If our online store is merged or purchased by another company, your personal information can be transferred to new owners so that our online store can still sell you products.
• This privacy statements was changed on February 2, 2018.
Questions and Feedback
• If you want to: access, correct, receive or delete information about what our online store has collected about you, contact us email@example.com.